making-sweetness Webmistress

Photobucket
Toybox



making-sweetnessRecent Entries

Braces: Day 2
Braces: Day 1
The Girl With Braces

making-sweetnessSinging Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


making-sweetness Messages

Do leave your URL if you want me to link to your blog ;-)

Archives

making-sweetness




















Braces: Day 3
Sunday, April 25, 2010 | Time: 8:07 AM


Photobucket

Just the other day, I forgot to display my parking coupons and to my dismay, I got summoned for the first time in my life. Sigh, I remember parking for only about 25 minutes or so, got back into my car and saw a summons kiap-ed under the windscreen wiper.
I was like "Huh? How come the summon guy so damn efficient one?"
-__________-

Never mind, at least I learned a lesson from that ^^v

Okay so, since I will be enrolling into college in no time, I am starting to shop for stuff I will be needing. My college has two branches in Malaysia, one in KL and the other in Penang. Apparently, the food heaven is my choice. And oh, don't ask why I chose ATC over Brickfields. It just... happened ^^

Photobucket
Floral printed skirt =3

Photobucket
Jeans - Size 30?!
WTF can? Bet I'd be wearing size 35 in no time with all the local delicacies in Penang which is just to hard to resist!


Photobucket
Ouh, that strawberry thingy is actually a foldable recycle bag from Latun (awww)! Great, since "No Plastic Bag Day" campaign in Penang is running from every Monday to Wednesday! Go green!

Labels: , , ,





© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger