making-sweetness Webmistress

Photobucket
Toybox



making-sweetnessRecent Entries


making-sweetnessSinging Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


making-sweetness Messages

Do leave your URL if you want me to link to your blog ;-)

Archives

making-sweetness




















The Girl With Braces
Thursday, April 22, 2010 | Time: 9:28 PM


2 hours and 25 minutes more and I'll be getting my braces on.


Photobucket
Nice teeth. Hahaha.

Oh by the way, I've taken many many pictures of my teeth this morning LOL FML

http://www.emocutez.com

P.S: Do I really look like I've been alienated or some sort in the webmistress picture 'cos that was what Lala told me KNS -.- Fret not. Bro is coming back tomorrow and I will soon have a DSLR to camwhore. You know you will have to bear with the current one.

Photobucket

Labels:





© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger