making-sweetness Webmistress

Photobucket
Toybox



making-sweetnessRecent Entries

Braces: Day 1
The Girl With Braces

making-sweetnessSinging Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


making-sweetness Messages

Do leave your URL if you want me to link to your blog ;-)

Archives

making-sweetness




















Braces: Day 2
Saturday, April 24, 2010 | Time: 10:12 AM


Photobucket

I just discovered a fun application on Facebook and it's called the "BFF Quiz". Here, you answer questions about your friends by clicking "YES" or "NO" and 1 credit is earned for each question you have answered. The question can be very random, e.g.:

Do you think Yee Yong is hot?

You answered "YES" and there, you earned a credit LOL

Say, if you answered "NO" and you think that might dismay me (obviously -_____-), don't worry, I won't know it's YOU, because 50 credits are needed to find out who the hell actually answered it.

Photobucket

Woots, they think I'm attractive, they think I'm hot, but what? They don't think I'm a virgin? Not just one, but THREE of them, yes I counted. I will hunt whoever thought that down! Just wait till I earn another 150 credits. Muehehe.

Photobucket
Paiseh la I still am, but I never said I want to die a virgin hohoho.
Ugh, 2012!!!

Some of the EPIC FAIL QUESTIONS I came across:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Yup, that's my current Facebook profile picture ^^v

Photobucket
Oooh, I like this XD

Photobucket
Muehehe, that's my bro.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nope, but someone does ;-)

Photobucket
Defended for myself
-____-


So that's all I guess. It's 3 something already I gotta go to bed now. Thanks for reading and toodles.

Photobucket

P.S: Please don't feel offended, Chun Kit :)

Labels: ,





© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger